Blue Ivy saying “Surfboart” during Beyoncé’s Grammy soundcheck.
i literally would never date or even like a guy who disliked the fact that i was a feminist please love yourself do not date boys that don’t care about feminism
"Paul Rudd and the other two boys from Anchorman, come up to join us on SNL and we are doing a skip with those guys which is possibly the best news I’ve ever had in life. I was literally shaking after that. This is the best day of my life!" [C]
Let’s “cuddle” and when I say cuddle I mean aggressively makeout and grab me everywhere
the fact that so much of the one direction fandom is involved in propagating intersectional feminism is just so beautiful to me because people assume that teenage girls who listen to pop music are mindless consumers and its like HAH NO ACTUALLY TEENAGE GIRLS ARE CAPABLE OF EDUCATING THEMSELVES AND SUPPORTING EACH OTHER /AND/ LISTENING TO POP MUSIC SO STICK THAT UP YOUR ASSHOLE
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.